Hi Peter,

TF>> You and yours too. I'll be leaving on the 25th to where no internet
TF>> exists. Back around Jan 4th or 5th or so...

> Where might *that* be? Is there such a place? At the North Pole
> perhaps? *shaking my head in disbelief* ;)

No, in Argentina, in a secluded suburb of Buenos Aires.  That is where
Adolf Hitler lived until his passing in 1972.  His grandson lives
there now, just a block from the home of Elvis Presley.

They are collaborating in a remake of the 70's classic thriller, "The
Boys From Brazil." George Bush, post-retirement, will play the part of
Dr. Mengele.  You see, he'll be living there also, and will need a job.

Merry Christmas to everyone (and THROUGH everyone),

Bob