On Sunday, December 21, 2008, 12:20:09 PM, Bob Riley wrote:

> If anyone here has used Fastmail, what has your experience with it
> been?

I have been on fastmail for quite a while now. I am very pleased with
it. And I certainly wouldn't ever want to go back to POP.

The  closest  to  a  complaint I have about fastmail is the fact that
their web access does not include threading. They are in beta testing
of  a  new  interface  now,  and  I wrote to ask about threading. The
response  acknowledged  that some users had requested it, but that it
wasn't in the cards with this upgrade.

I  have  been very pleased with their filtering, and I hardly use TB!
filters at all any more.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
316.303.9385  phone ahead to fax
dcorrin at fastmail.fm
photo galleries at http://dcorrin.smugmug.com
photo blog at http://dcorrin.aminus3.com
Using IMAP with The Bat! 4.1.3 on Windows Vista version 6,0 ()