Hello Marck,

Monday, November 22, 1999, 5:25:20 AM, you wrote:

MDP> On 21 November 1999 at 13:32, [EMAIL PROTECTED] told the list:

It was Imported from the UK, and I only know this because Regis
Philbin said so on the show this morning,BTW my wife knows this
person, she works with a family member of his.

DL> From what I heard, it was our idea in the UK, and it
DL> spread around
DL> the world like a bad smell <G>

I  believe  it  was bought in from the USA, although I could
be wrong.
MDP> Cheers,
MDP> Marck

 Pasquale                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]