Januk Aggarwal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is that in the beta version only?  I'm using 1.36 and I don't see it.
> Also, couldn't you set up a couple of Quick Templates to change the
> from and reply-to, etc. stuff automatically?  Then you could probably
> get the signature to change correctly too.

 Uhm, no. I just switched back to version 1.36 and the menu option is
 still there. Options / Active Account / <list of accounts that you
 have created in TB!>. <shrug>

--
Ali Martin                     |     Using The Bat! v1.38 Beta/5
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      |     Windows NT 4.0 (Service Pack 6)

   [ A good pun is its own reword. ]
___