Hi Paula,

Saturday, December 11, 1999, 3:03:50 AM, you wrote:

PF> Judging by the response to VA Linux going public, RIT Labs should drop
PF> everything to develop a Linux version (new name - The Penguin!). Then, a
PF> few of us long-time, loyal users find a way to get it incorporated in
PF> the USA, roll out an IPO, and all get rich overnight. No need to have
PF> any prospects for making a profit.

 Tell  me about it, I missed the deadline for VA share applications by
 one day, the e-mail with the forms etc. arrived late:-(
 RIT  should  move  in fast before someone beats them to it, there are
 already   several projects in progress to produce an OE5 type app for
 Linux, hopefully they won't be too much like OE5:-)
 The  Penguin! hmmm not sure about that, but at least there are plenty
 of ready made logos I suppose.

 Mark

Using The Bat! 1.38e
under Windows 98 4 10 Build 1998