Hallo Leif,

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 18:44:41 +0900GMT,
which was Wednesday, December 15, 1999, 5:44:41 PM (GMT+0800) my local time,
Leif Gregory wrote:

You froze my Bat! - Here is what I did:

LG> Here is a copy of my QT for this whole deal:

I copied & pasted this whole deal into a quick template whcih I called
replydate.

LG> Here is a copy of my reply template:

LG> ***** Start *****

LG> %QINCLUDE="replydate"

I only copied this line into my existing reply template.
[...]

LG> *****  END  *****

I hit "reply": the Bat froze. No response whatsoever, while the
"reply" botton was still "pressed".

I could move the mouse pointer and went to focus on another open
programme from the task list. It opened, but that was about all that
happened: I could switch between frozen programmes. (Screnshots, so to
speak.)

Only way out was ctrl-alt-del, but closing TB this way released all
other problems.

--

Cheers,
Thomas                             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.38e
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366 Mhz, 128MB RAM