Hallo Thomas,

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 at 21:01:27 [GMT +0800], you wrote:
GMT your local time,
which was Wednesday, December 15, 1999, 10:01:27 PM (GMT+0800) my local time,
Thomas Fernandez wrote:

Well, this is it... This is your template! I cut and pasted it into a
folder level template for reply. I added the %QINCLUDE="replydate" to
right under Hallo %OFROMNAME,

Now, I did have to do some serious editing, because the replydate QT
already has the below macros in it, therefore you don't need them in
your reply template:

Hello %OFROMFNAME,
%QUOTES
%CURSOR
%SINGLERE

Try only putting the below in your folder level template:

**** Start ****

%QINCLUDE="replydate"

Cheers,
%FromFName                             mailto:%FromAddr

Message reply created with The Bat! %THEBATVERSION
under Chinese %WINDOWSPLATFORMNAME %WINDOWSMAJORVERSION.%WINDOWSMINORVERSION Build
%WINDOWSBUILDNUMBER %WINDOWSCSDVERSION
using an Intel Celeron 366 Mhz, 128MB RAM

****  END  ****

TF> Hallo Leif,

TF> On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 21:03:55 +0900 GMT your local time,
TF> which was Wednesday, December 15, 1999, 8:03:55 PM (GMT+0800) my local time,
TF> Leif Gregory wrote:

<snipped a bunch of quote>

--

Cheers,
Leif                             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.38e
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build
1998
using an Intel Celeron 366 Mhz, 128MB RAM