Hello Thomas,

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 at 18:27:14 [GMT +0800], you wrote:
TF> You froze my Bat! - Here is what I did:

LG>> %QINCLUDE="replydate"

TF> I only copied this line into my existing reply template.
TF> [...]

Let's see a cut and paste of your reply template. Is this reply
template your global, address book, or folder level? I use mine for
both global and folder. I don't have any address book reply templates.

TF> I hit "reply": the Bat froze. No response whatsoever, while the
TF> "reply" botton was still "pressed".

Hmm, I mean I just used the replydate setup to respond to this
message. I'm not having any trouble.

After you were forced to reboot, does TB behave in the same manner
when you try to reply? Maybe it was a glitch and your box needed a
reboot.

Leif Gregory

--
TBUDL/TBBETAT List Moderator
ICQ 216395 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Using The Bat! 1.38e under Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium 266 with 64MB.

A "program" is used to create error messages!