Wednesday, December 15, 1999

Hello lostenroute,

Wednesday, Wednesday, December 15, 1999, you wrote:

lostenroute> Hi,

lostenroute> I went from NT to 98 (not as retro as it sounds).  Now how can I use my
lostenroute> accounts from the old to the new system?  I tried to reinstall The Bat
lostenroute> atop my
lostenroute> old The Bat installation (similar to doing a version update) but it
lostenroute> failed, all
lostenroute> I get as a "temp" account, such as this.  Of course, since The Bat is
lostenroute> non-destructive, the folders pertaining to the aliases I have remain
lostenroute> within The Bat's directory, but the program doesn't recognize them.
lostenroute> What can I do?  Will it help if I re-register the shareware?  I cannot
lostenroute> fathom it.
when this happens to me, you just make sure you know the names of your
old accounts.
if necessary reinstall the bat to the old location so that all
files/settings are there.
Then open the bat and make your accounts with the same names as before
and that should pick up specifics from the files.
to register the program, just reenter your key or when the bat is
open, open your registration email.
The bat should then autofill it in and you just supply the password

lostenroute> Jack Case
lostenroute> John P. Case (registered owner, hint)
lostenroute> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
lostenroute> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (formerly)

Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.38e

mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]