Morning Jack.

> I went from NT to 98 (not as retro as it sounds). Now how can I use
> my accounts from the old to the new system? I tried to reinstall The
> Bat atop my old The Bat installation (similar to doing a version
> update) but it failed, all I get as a "temp" account, such as this.

 Creating an account with the same name as the one you had before (ie
 the same name the accounts directory has) you should recover your
 all your folders and mail. If soemthing stills seems lost, try
 Shift+Ctrl+Alt+L, which should recover lost folders.

 AFAIK, there is no key-combo for recovering accounts :-( I'd find it
 useful at times.

--
|on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A
:with The Bat! 1.38e