Hello Jason,

I was just noticing, if you have your mail checking every 5 minutes,
after 30 hours or so, you'd have about 360 checks before it stops
working correctly, right?  Is it possible that your log files are
getting too full?  Under account->properties->Options, try changing
the maximum log file size, see if that changes anything.  I would hope
not, but maybe worth a shot.

Hope this helps.

--------

--