Hello John,

Written in response to your letter of Monday, January 10, 2000, 10:46:37 PM:

[SNIP]

JS> ii) I occasionally have need to approve news postings on a private moderated
JS> newsgroup. Since these arrive via mail, it would be nice to be able to
JS> inject them into the news system directly rather than cut'n'paste into
JS> a separate newsreader.

I'm not sure about the technology here, but can it be done by an
additional X:header, or whatever. I've never programmed email clients
or otherwise, but I thought you could post to a newsgroup if you just
got the header right...at least, that's one way I used to do it in
college.

So, ideally, couldn't they just add a newsgroups header, and meet your
needs? It could be in the "View" pull down menu as being "toggle-able"
(like that word? :)

 Derek                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]