On Tue, 11 Jan 2000 22:36:21 -0800, Nick Andriash wrote:

>On Tuesday, January 11, 2000, 9:09:34 PM, tracer wrote:
>
>> Why do you think that?
>
>For no other reason than a feeling I get from talking to other Agent users
>and reading the Agent Newsgroups. There hasn't been any official word from
>the developers, aside from hearsay, that there is ongoing development.
>I've been using Agent for years, but unless I hear something definitive,
>and soon, I'll be migrating over to Gravity.

Nick, there IS ongoing development. There have been a couple of official recent
releases, and many beta releases.

The big cause for concern is that Mark Sinn is doing all this on his own, with no
corporate support support. It's very
unclear what might or will happen to the product in the future.

Cautionary note: I have only read the rare Agent-related message recently, because
I've been focussed on e-mail clients,
but I don't think the situation has changed.

Keith Russell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]