-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Heydekamp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 19:55:44 +0100
Subject: DNS problem?

>on Jan 10th our domain was finally moved to another ISP, about two
>days
>later the whole mail traffic came in via the new mail server.

Normally, if we moved domain zone from one Name Server to others it
needs 7-days to be effective  (this is default TTL for BIND 8.x; for
4.x or NT DNS the default 3-days).

>Except all the incoming mail of TBUDL - this is still going to our
>former ISP and I still have to fetch it from there (fortunately our
>account there is not deleted yet).

>Does any of the experts here have an idea what's going on and what I
>can do about that?  Shouldn't they also in Indonesia be aware of the
>new DNS data?

Our server will check to *Authorize* DNS for your domain, and will
refresh as mentioned on TTL setting of that DNS.

This is last info from our DNS (who the List refer to).

Wednesday, January 19, 2000 02:18:14AM

Name Server LookUp for airtraffic.de
Search Type: MX - Mail exchange
Name Server: 202.134.1.242

Header:
   ID=48233, QR=Response, Opcode=QUERY, RCODE=NO ERROR
   Authoritative Answer=No, Truncation=No
   Recursion Desired=Yes, Recursion Available=Yes
   QDCOUNT=1, ANCOUNT=3, NSCOUNT=0, ARCOUNT=3
Question:
   Name=airtraffic.de, QTYPE=MX, QCLASS=1
Answer Section:
- Name=airtraffic.de
    Type=MX, Class=1, TTL=57194 (15 Hours 53 Minutes 14 Seconds),
RDLENGTH=20
    Preference=20, Mail Exchange=avalon.iks-jena.de
- Name=airtraffic.de
    Type=MX, Class=1, TTL=57194 (15 Hours 53 Minutes 14 Seconds),
RDLENGTH=14
    Preference=100, Mail Exchange=mail.ecrc.de
- Name=airtraffic.de
    Type=MX, Class=1, TTL=57194 (15 Hours 53 Minutes 14 Seconds),
RDLENGTH=14
    Preference=10, Mail Exchange=excalibur.iks-jena.de
Additional Records Section:
- Name=avalon.iks-jena.de
    Type=A, Class=1, TTL=57194 (15 Hours 53 Minutes 14 Seconds),
RDLENGTH=4
    IP Address=194.221.90.34
- Name=mail.ecrc.de
    Type=A, Class=1, TTL=57194 (15 Hours 53 Minutes 14 Seconds),
RDLENGTH=4
    IP Address=141.1.1.10
- Name=excalibur.iks-jena.de
    Type=A, Class=1, TTL=57194 (15 Hours 53 Minutes 14 Seconds),
RDLENGTH=4
    IP Address=194.221.90.35
---

- syafril -