Hello Michael Heydekamp,

On  Wed, 19 Jan 2000 at 19:38:28 [GMT +0100] your local time which was
Thursday, January 20, 2000 1:38:28 [GMT +0700] my local time, you told
to the list:

SH>> Other possibilities, my Name Server didn't receive broadcast from
SH>> your  new  DNS,  see below, the backup of our DNS Server indicate
SH>> different  setting  (perhaps  this  one  your old DNS) which will
SH>> refresh next 3 hours :

MH> [snip]

MH> This all doesn't say too much to me, but what I know is that the 3
MH> hours  you  mentioned above are over since 22 hours and that TBUDL
MH> mail is still coming in through the old server.

Sorry to post too technical before.
>From the data of my last posting mentioned as follow :

- My "cache" DNS Sever still refer your server to mail.airtraffic.de,
  and will refresh next 3 hours.
- Unfortunetely the cache mentioned that the Authorize DNS server for
  your  domain still refer to ns1.internetnamen.de, which will refresh
  next 18 hours, so the new data (still) refer to mail.airtraffic.de.
- After 24 hours (after last refreshing from ns1.internetnamen.de), my
  server  will  refresh  the data again, but (I believe) will refer to
  ecrc.de [141.1.1.1], so the MX record will refer to your new Server.

My  recommendation,  speak to your old ISP to set airtraffic.de domain
as  Non Autoretieve or delete that zone or  wait next 20 hours (I just
check), mailto : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
- syafril -

Name    : Syafril Hermansyah     | Company : Duta Integrasi Pratama
Mailto  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]  | Voice   : (62) (21) 385-1600
URL     : www.dutaint.co.id      | FAX     : (62) (21) 351-9241

I am using The Bat! 1.39 (reg) under
Windows NT Workstation 4.0 built 1381, Service Pack 6

Created : Thursday, January 20, 2000, 9:30:18 (GMT + 07:00)