Hello

I have a guy sending me all email with banners saying this:

The information contained in this message or any of its attachments is
privileged and confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee.  The views expressed may or may not be official company policy or
may or may not be the personal views of the originator.  If you are not the
addressee any disclosure, reproduction, distribution, other dissemination or
use of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
message in error, please contact  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

EOQ

Are these things in any way legally binding?

--

Using theBAT 1.42 Beta/11 with Windows 98
mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]