Hi there!

On 17 Apr 00, at 14:05, Gary wrote
    about "Japanese":

>   I have someone who is interested in TB! in the States here, and he
>   wondered if he can receive things in Japanese.   Does a Cyrillic
>   character set cover this?

Joking?;-) Cyrillic is for Slavic languages, like Russian, Ukrainian, Serbian,
Bulgarian, Byellorussian, etc. There are no Slavs in Japan;-)))

--
SY, Alex
(St.Petersburg, Russia)

---
PGP public keys on keyservers:
0xA2194BF9 (RSA);   0x214135A2 (DH/DSS)
fingerprints:
F222 4AEF EC9F 5FA6  7515 910A 2429 9CB1 (RSA)
A677 81C9 48CF 16D1 B589  9D33 E7D5 675F 2141 35A2 (DH/DSS)
---