Hi Januk,

On Monday, April 17, 2000, 3:39:36 PM, you wrote in part about "Japanese":

J>  Yes, at least one person has made it work that I know of.
J>  Unfortunately I can't seem to find the reference, but if you look
J>  in the TBUDL archives for January and February, you might have
J>  better luck. Try searching for John De Hoog, he was fighting the
J>  good fight, trying to get TB to work with Japanese.  If I recall
J>  correctly, he did find a solution.  I think he was using an old
J>  version of NJWin, if that means anything to you.  Actually he has
J>  a webpage discussing several mailers for Japanese text.  Follow
J>  this link:

J>  http://dehoog.org/html/j-email.html

Thanks Januk.  He mentioned on his site (quoted):

       The Bat! doesn't do Japanese, at least not yet (it's promised
       for Ver. 2) or not without a third-party add-on such as NJWin.

This answers my question.  Appreciate it.  I just couldn't remember
his name until you mentioned it.

 Gary

Today's thought: For every action there is an equal and opposite
government program.

PGP Public Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=SendPGPKey