Hello Gary,
On Monday, April 17, 2000 you wrote:

>   I have someone who is interested in TB! in the States here, and he
>   wondered if he can receive things in Japanese.   Does a Cyrillic
>   character set cover this?

LOL.

Sometimes  I  am  surprised  how  little  people  know about different
languages :). Just a few days ago I explained one guy from Switzerland
that  Polish  language  uses normal Latin alphabet (with some accented
characters) and he was very surprised.

And  now  this ;). Well, Cyrillic is a totally different alphabet than
any  kind  of  CJK!  It  has a sensible number of characters, not like
Japanese  thousands.  Don't ask me how many - I don't know, nor I know
Cyrillic itself.

Of course don't take it personally :)

--
Christopher J. Trybowski
------ [EMAIL PROTECTED] --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] --- uin:4350719 ------

Using The Bat! 1.42 Beta/18 [reg] under Windows 98 4.10 build 1998.