Morning Allie Martin,

> You basically use only TB! with no other apps to keep reminding you of
> what ease of navigation is like? :-)

 Got me! Only this way can I endure the fingertwisting qualities of my
 cave-dwelling friend.

 Actually, I do use Xnews occasionally, and like some of it's usage
 principles. Specifically the comfortable keybindings and the rather good
 implentation of the MDI concept. But still, I don't like the general feel
 of it so much :-/ And as for Gravity... well I forgot. Something about it
 made me turn to Xnews.

> There's no back-browse facility in TB!. One cannot browse across folders.

 The former I do miss at times, the latter would be useful but not crucial
 to me even when reading news.

> News threads can be extremely long and TB!'s method of displaying threads
> with a dynamically enlarging thread column would be impractical and
> tedious.

 Yes, impractical, tedious, annoying *and* buggy :-) And even threads on this
 mailing list sometimes go astray and make my subject column expand about
 the width of the pane.

> They should make CTRL+] work via the message auto-view window as well.

 I agree. Arrwell, I avoid using it in the most cases.

--
.. Jast ... mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
:  using TB 1.42f