Morning John De Hoog,

> "Except for the key-combos" is an understatement. ;-)

 Well, the typical
 Shift+Ctrl+LeftAlt+RightAlt+Plus+Minus+Capslock+Esc+F12+Down-type-Combinations
 is something I've gotten used to... Of course it would be quicker to use
 if we had single-key bindings.

> Really there's no comparison between the ease and intelligence of
> keyboard navigation in Agent and that in The Bat! My bias is that it
> should be possible to jump to any unread message anywhere with just one
> or two common keys, preferably user-defined.

 True, but it's getting better. As of v1.42 (not sure exactly since when)
 it is possible to use the Alt+bracket combinations to jump to next unread
 message when focus is on the folder pane, as well as the space bar for
 scrolling the highlighted message => you don't have to tab around wildly
 to read messages distributed among folders.

 The ticker might be an alternative, but I don't like it as it takes the
 messages out of their context/thread.

--
.. Jast ... mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
:  using TB 1.42f