Hello Thomas Fernandez,
On Sun, 28 May 2000 15:23:08 +0800 GMT your local time,
which was Sunday, May 28, 2000, 2:23:08 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Thomas Fernandez wrote:

> Hallo Ming-Li,

> On Sat, 27 May 2000 16:08:01 -0700 GMT (28.05.2000, 7:08 +0800 GMT),
> Ming-Li wrote:

ML>> No, you're not mistaken.  Yes, I did mean you may let TB
ML>> show the day of the week, and the month in English.  That's
ML>> how it's setup in my C-Windows right now.  Go to [control
ML>> panel] and set your nation/region setting as English.  That
ML>> should do it.

> My dear friend, if I'd known it was that easy... I certainly owe you a
> beer! Thanks!

Thomas, thats also the place where you can change local calendar
settings like in Thailand to the normal ones...
I set mixed systems up in Thai / English so that both show Normal
times instead of Thai times...
Have a careful look at other options in that applet...

Best regards,

tracer

--

Using theBAT 1.44 with Windows 98