Hi, Robin,

You wrote, on Mon. Mar 14, 2011, in response to my query about
getting the CC line to automatically appear or disappear, when an
e-mail is printed, depending upon whether or not there are any
entries in the CC field:

RA> Yes, put this in instead of the CC: line you currently have

RA> %If:"%OCCList"<>"":"CC:      %OCCList
RA> ":""%-

Thanks.  Just to be clear,

My current CC line says:

CC: %CClist

Are you saying that I should remove

CC: %CC

and replace it with the following:

CC: %If:"%OCCList"<>"":"
CC: %OCCList":""%-

If so, this did not work.  What this yielded were two CC lines: one
that had the list of CC'd names and addresses and one that had just
"CC:" followed by blank space.

--
Avi
Avram Sacks

Using TheBat! ver. 4.0.18 on Win XP Pro.