Hi,

I need to move TB from my old computer with XP to my new one with
Windows 7. I found a post on the web that said to copy the whole TB
directory to the new computer and then go into the registry and copy
the settings and transfer them. This last part concerns me since I'm
not sure the registry is the same between the two OS's. Is there a
reason why I just can't do a new install on the new computer and then
restore the backup of TB that is made on the old one? I would
appreciate any thoughts on the best way to accomplish this.

Using version 4.2.40

--
Jack