> Another thing I just discovered, and I wonder if you or someone else could
> test
> it. I picked a folder that had over 1000 messages in it and right clicked on
> the
> folder and selected empty folder.  It appeared to empty the folder and it is
> now in the process of downloading every message again. In other words the
> local
> folder was emptied and now it is filling it up again, instead of emptying the
> folder on the server and then syncing the empty folder.

> Also as mentioned earlier filtering messages seems to be hit and miss.

Having  just  been  through this ... on IMAP folder, purge and compact
does  NOT work correctly. Delete all the files and then just "compact"
and it WILL remove them from the server.

I made a shortcut key to do that

--
Rick
Dear Prince Charming,

v5.2.1.1 (BETA) on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3