Hello Robert,

On Thursday, October 25, 2012 you wrote:

RB> If I start typing a contact name in the To: field of a new message, TB
RB> pops up a list of matching possibilities.  One of my contacts has
RB> changed his e-mail address.  Please, how do I delete his old one from
RB> the pop-up list?

I saw your message last night but couldn't reply at the time. I'm surprised no
one has responded yet.

If I interpret your query correctly, when the drop-down list of recently used
addresses appears, use your down arrow (not the mouse) to highlight (select) the
first address and then just use the arrow key to move to the address(s) you wish
to delete and press the DEL key.

--
Best Regards,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 5.2.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3