On Thursday, October 25, 2012, 2:00:30 PM, Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

> If I interpret your query correctly, when the drop-down list of
> recently used addresses appears, use your down arrow (not the mouse)
> to highlight (select) the first address and then just use the arrow
> key to move to the address(s) you wish to delete and press the DEL
> key.

Thanks, but that doesn't work for me!  Nothing happens when I press
Del.  I'm using a laptop, but the Del key is a freestanding one, not
on overlay, and I wouldn't think it was the wrong scancode?

--
Regards,
 Robert Bull             mailto:theb...@theluminousvoid.plus.com

Using The Bat! v5.2.2 on Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6002 Service Pack 2