Hello Rick,

On Thursday, October 25, 2012 you wrote:

>>Thanks, but that doesn't work for me! Nothing happens when I press Del.

R> It doesn't work for me either on my system. At one time you could PARK those
R> addresses you don't want to lose, but I no longer see that

Well, I don't get it.

If I start a new message and click the chevron (VIEW HISTORY) at the far right
of the TO field, I am presented with a history of most recently used addresses.
While the list is displayed I can press the down-arrow key (not the mouse
cursor) which causes the top address in the list to become highlighted. Once the
top address is highlighted I can continue to use the down-arrow key to travel
down in the list, the next address being highlighted with each down-arrow
keypress. Any address highlighted in this manner can then either be deleted by
pressing the DEL key or PARKed by pressing the space bar.

Are we running vastly different versions because I can't imagine these functions
being options hidden away somewhere.  I checked the archives
(http://www.mail-archive.com/tbudl%40thebat.dutaint.com/) and everything I found
agrees with me although I couldn't find the part about the space bar but that
does work for me.

--
Best Regards,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 5.2.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3