Greetings All,

If I use a particular font when composing HTML messages, does the font travel
with the message?  In other words, will the recipient see the font I used in
composing the message even if they don't have that font installed on their
computer?

In another vein, it appears that TB! is the only recipient I write to which
won't accept anything *not* written in plain text.  Can I set the editor to
always use HTML but restrict message to TB! to always be in plain text?  In my
AB I have the TB! "new message" template set to plain text and the "Use a
specific template for new messages" box is ticked but when the editor is set to
HTML in OPTIONS-PREFERENCES, it overrides the "new message" template in TB!.

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 5.2.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3