Hallo Jack,

On Wed, 1 May 2013 09:25:40 -0500GMT (1-5-2013, 16:25 , where I
live), you wrote:

JSL> So, two questions remain; Why does that macro have to be included when
"Use a specific
JSL> template for new messages" box is ticked and why doesn't the macro appear
in my
JSL> drop-down list of macros? Does it appear in yours?

The SetEditor macro doesn't appear in my drop down list for new
macros, that list doesn't contain all macros, but only the most used
ones.
The SetEditor macro has four options: 1, 2, 3, 4
%SetEditor=1 sets MicroEd, 2 sets the Windows plain text editor, 3
sets HTML and plain text, 4 sets HTML only
The only reason you need to set it is when you want to use a different
editor in a certain message from your default editor.
The "use a specific template for new messages" box only means that
you'll be using specific template, not that it'll be handled in a
different editor, it's stioll being processed by your default editor
settings, unless you change that editor manually or with the SetEditor
macro.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Fate: Protects fools, little children, and echo moderators.
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 5.3.8.8 (BETA)
Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1
5 pop3 accounts, 2 imap accounts