Hallo Jack,

On Wed, 1 May 2013 15:59:15 -0500GMT (1-5-2013, 22:59 , where I
live), you wrote:

JSL> It's confirmed.  If the %SetEditor="1"% macro is in the body of TBUDL's
reply
JSL> template, the subject field doesn't get filled in when I reply to a TBUDL
JSL> message.

Apparently that's because you've made a typo.
It shouldn't be %SetEditor="1"% but either %SetEditor="1"%- or %SetEditor="1"
The SetEditor macro needs %SetEditor="1"
The %- macro that I used behind it is intended for merey cosmetic
reasons.
Either the trailing % of your macro combines with some part of the
text in the message body and creates an unintended macro or you've put
it somewhere in another macro and therefore messing that up.
I suggest that you place this: %SetEditor="1"%-
(that's including the trailing dash) on a line by itself either on the
first line of your template or on the last line of your template.
That way you're sure that it doesn't mess up other macros.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Moderator of the FidoNet STERN-SHOW Conference
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 5.3.8.8 (BETA)
Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1
5 pop3 accounts, 2 imap accounts