I wanted to search for messages I'd sent to the editors of our parish
magazine. I went to the relevant account's Sent folder and pressed
Ctrl+F (F7 works as well) to invoke the Message Finder. I checked the
Sent folder was ticked in the Look in: Selected folders list. TB
didn't retrieve any such message, even with
Scope -> Everywhere. Yet, when I tried find-as-you-type Quick Search,
then Enter, all such messages appeared.

Please, what have I failed to understand about Message Finder?

Minor suggestion - on the Message Finder screen, there's a box to tick
for scope = Everywhere. Maybe that should be a toggle, to bulk untick
as well.

--
Regards,
 Robert Bull             mailto:theb...@theluminousvoid.plus.com

Using The Bat! v6.2.4 on Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6002 Service Pack 2