Hello MFPA,

>> And what you select here is what Gmail will do, completely ignoring,
>> yes, whatever settings you have in TB.
>
> The settings in TB! effect what TB! tells the POP server during
> message download. The fact that telling TB! to "keep messages on
> server for X days" works with all providers except gmail suggests that
> gmail deviates from the POP protocol. Or else that everybody else
> does.

But you are talking about POP accounts and, AFAIK, I may be wrong, Gmail
is an IMAP account that allows access by POP. In my case, I can access
my account from phone or tablet as IMAP, and from TB as POP.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v6.3.0.2 (ALPHA)
My photos at: http://www.Rancho-K.com
My photoblog: http://mau.aminus3.com