Hello TBUD Listers,

I thought all my questions regarding templates were resolved weeks ago
after the thread I started then.  Alas, it was not to be.  As you can
see in this message, my sig is in Times New Roman while the salutation
is in Courier New.  Apparently I created this situation years ago when
I first started using TB and now I can't fix it.  I have gone to the
other template locations and blanked them out while keeping the TB NEW
MESSAGE entry in the AB.  I have the "Use a specific template for new
messages" box ticked, and have proven that that template is the one
used for new messages to this list.  I have even tried re-typing the
TNR text (using plain text) and actually saw the font revert to TNR
after a carriage return.  I have typed the entire template in NOTEPAD,
copied it and then pasted it into a blank NEW MESSAGE template only to
have the sig again revert to TNR.  I have copied the entire template
text and pasted it into a little utility called Tiny Hexer so I could
look for hidden formatting characters but there were none.

I'm stumped.

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 5.2.
Running Windows 7 Pro ver 6 build 7601 Service Pack 1