Hello Jack,

On Sun, 12 Apr 2015 17:59:21 -0500GMT Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

JSL> I thought all my questions regarding templates were resolved weeks ago
JSL> after the thread I started then.  Alas, it was not to be.  As you can
JSL> see in this message, my sig is in Times New Roman while the salutation
JSL> is in Courier New.

I got your message as plain text, so I can't see the fonts you use
while composing. In preferences I set the font to Lucida sans, so I
see this in Lucida.

You cannot assign a font to a plain text template, it will always use
the font you defined in options/preferences/viewer/profile layout.

Hope that helps
--
Regards,
Feli    :de-bb:

The Bat! Version 6.8.0.2 (BETA) (64-bit) on Windows 7 6.1 7601 Service Pack 1

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.