Hello Rick,

On Saturday, April 18, 2015 you wrote:

>> I tried your option 1 as my version doesn't show a "Message
>> Viewer/Editor described in your option 2.  I'm not sure what you did
>> accomplishes anything if you don't have any of the Character Sets
>> checked.  I tried your option 1 as you described and saw no difference
>> in either New Message or Reply.  On the other hand, if you created
>> your profile to cure a strange problem then, whatever works.

R> Profile viewer

I couldn't find any reference to "Profile Viewer" but in searching I
started experimenting again.  I discovered it doesn't make any
difference which format [Plain Text, HTML (Rich Text)] you compose the
template in as long as you specify which editor is to be used to
compose a New Message or a Reply.  The macro %SetEditor="1"% assures
that the message will always be composed in Plain Text regardless of
which format was used to compose the template.  So now my New Message
or Reply no longer has any Times New Roman appearing anywhere.

So, that solves the original question which prompted this thread but
another annoying thing is that you'll notice that the first line of
the salutation is (always) indented by about two spaces.  There are no
spaces in the template and I can't stop them from appearing whenever I
Reply or compose a New Message.  It just offends my Monkian (mild OCD)
sensibilities.

 --
Best Regards,
Jack LaRosa