Hello Feli,

On Thu, 16 Feb 2017 12:52:49 +0100 GMT (16-Feb-17, 18:52 +0700 GMT),
Feli Wilcke wrote:

> Hello Thomas,

> On Thu, 16 Feb 2017 17:57:59 +0700GMT Thomas Fernandez wrote:
>> On Thu, 16 Feb 2017 02:44:59 +0000 GMT (16-Feb-17, 09:44 +0700 GMT),
>> MFPA wrote:

>>>> Server name
>>>> "https://xxxxx.org.uk"; or account name
>>>> "xxx\thomas.fernandez" were
>>>> not accepted while configuring the message service.

>>> I know nothing about exchange servers, but "https://xxxxx.org.uk";
>>> looks like a website (possibly webmail interface?) rather than a mail
>>> server.

>> Thanks, but what would it look like if you use TB! with an Exchange
>> server?

> https://webmail.xdomainx.net/ews/exchange.asmx is the server I had to
> define when I set up my exchange account two weeks ago . It worked
> some month ago but (as you can read n the beta-list) in november I had
> to remove this account from TB because of constant crashes. The
> account was set to get new mail every 60 min and I could not change
> this fast enough. Actually I use a new EWS.dll Maxim sent me and this
> behaviour persists. (But in defining the account newly I could set it
> to prevent check at start-up)

They gave me these details:

Select Microsoft Exchange Account;
Domain: \thomas.fernandez
Exchange server: xxxx.org.uk

I tried this in the account that I had set up for Exchange Web
Services, which did not lead to success.

>> I also saw that there are two options when setting up an Exchange
>> email account in TB!:

>> Exchange Web Services
>> MAPI (Microsoft Exchange)

> I used EWS because MAPI doesn't work for me. 

So I created a second account, this time using MAPI (MS Exchange), and
TB! complains with this log entry:

!21-Feb-17, 10:02:41: FETCH - MAPI.MapiInitialize 
C:\WINDOWS\system32\mapi32.dll HResult=80004005 (Unspecified error)

I do have this file on my computer.



Message reply created with The Bat! 7.4.10
under Windows 10.0 Build 14393 

Current version is 7.1 | 'Using TBUDL' information:

Reply via email to