Hello MFPA,

On Monday, August 26, 2019 you wrote:

M> Hi Jack

M> On Friday 23 August 2019 at 6:08:30 PM, you wrote:

>> 8/23/2019, 08:06:43: SEND  - WARNING: there were no compatible
>> authentication mechanisms detected

>> Can anyone explain what this means?

M> I'd say the settings you have at Account | Properties | Transport |
M> Send Mail | Authentication are not compatible with what the server
M> requires. If it used to work, either something changed in your
M> settings, or they changed things on the server.

Thanks M for looking into it. I should have mentioned that the above message
does not appear to be causing any problems as all messages do get sent. It's
just that I thought it might be something I should be concerned about.
But apparently not at this time.

Again, I appreciate your taking the time to look into it.

I just noticed that one of the macros in my sig no longer works. You'll see that
none of the "Windows" macros returns the actual version number which is 10. Any
thoughts?

TIA

--
Regards,