Hello Thomas,

On Saturday, August 31, 2019 you wrote:

TF> Hello Jack,

TF> On Sat, 31 Aug 2019 18:09:48 -0500 GMT (01-Sep-19, 6:09 +0700 GMT),
TF> Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

>> I just noticed that the sig cutoff "-- " doesn't seem to work when I reply,
>> or
>> maybe I am not understanding what it's for.

TF> It workes here reliably and also did so in v6.x. You may have
TF> "touched" that line with the curser and added or substracted a blank.

TF> --

TF> Cheers,
TF> Thomas.

TF> Message reply created with The Bat! Version 8.8.9 (64-bit)
TF> under Windows 10.0 Build 18362

TF> ________________________________________________
TF> Current version is 8.0.18 | 'Using TBUDL' information:
TF> http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

I may not be explaining myself adequately. For instance, in replying to this
email from you, I can still see your sig cutoff and everything below it. I
thought your sig cutoff and everything below it should not be there when I click
REPLY and the editor window opens.

--
Regards,
Jack

The Bat! E-Mail Client by Ritlabs version 6.0.12
Windows 6.2 Build  9200