Hello Jack,

On Sun, 1 Sep 2019 17:40:09 -0500 GMT (02-Sep-19, 5:40 +0700 GMT),
Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

TF>> --

TF>> Cheers,
TF>> Thomas.

TF>> Message reply created with The Bat! Version 8.8.9 (64-bit)
TF>> under Windows 10.0 Build 18362

TF>> ________________________________________________
TF>> Current version is 8.0.18 | 'Using TBUDL' information:
TF>> http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

> I may not be explaining myself adequately. For instance, in replying to this
> email from you, I can still see your sig cutoff and everything below it. I
> thought your sig cutoff and everything below it should not be there when I
> click
> REPLY and the editor window opens.

Funny thing, this: The cut-off works when I reply to your message, but
not when I reply to my own. I double-checked, and yes, there is one
black after the two dashes in my template...

Please try to reply to your own message and see whether it works fine.