On Sunday, July 23, 2000, 4:10:52 PM, Januk Aggarwal wrote:

JA> So what you want to set up is a Outgoing
JA> mail filter.  You could look for all messages sent to TBUDL and with a
JA> Re: in front of the subject.  The signal string 'Re:' will catch
JA> anything with 'Re:' in it.  Using * as a wild card, it will catch
JA> *Re:*

Alright, I almost have things set up perfectly, with the only trouble
spot being the Outgoing Filter. I can't simply use TBUDL's address,
otherwise I'll end up filtering every message sent to TBUDL, originals
as well as replies. The catch, as you pointed out, is in the "and"
variable, i.e. the TBUDL address AND the "Re:" in the subject. The only
problem is, I can't find the proper syntax to make that "AND" work.

I've tried "Re:" with and without the quotes; "Re:*" with and without
the quotes, but to no avail. How can I set up an Outgoing Filter to any
Group that would catch only my replies to that Group... I already have
the Replied Messages Filter set up to catch all the messages that I am
replying _to_... I now want to catch all my actual replies to those
messages, and all in the same Folder. :o)

Nick

   --=N.J. (Nick) Andriash=--
 PGP Key ID: 0x7BA3FDCE | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Owner ~ http://www.egroups.com/group/PGP-Basics
 To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 ---