On Sunday, July 23, 2000, 6:28:03 PM, Januk Aggarwal wrote:

JA> Set the Filter strings to:
JA>     Strings                     Location        Presence
JA>     [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Recipient       Yes
JA>     Re:                         Subject         Yes

JA>     (Note: You add AND strings by clicking on the Add button on the
JA>            rule page)

Yes, that is how I had it set up, and it works, but as Allie pointed
out, putting the "Re:" under "Subject" is redundant... because TB! can
already distinguish a reply. So, based on his recommendations, I removed
the AND rule as an experiment, and the Filter worked as he said it
would. :o)

Nick

   --=N.J. (Nick) Andriash=--
 PGP Key ID: 0x7BA3FDCE | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Owner ~ http://www.egroups.com/group/PGP-Basics
 To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 ---