On Sun, 23 Jul 2000 19:00:03 -0700, Januk Aggarwal wrote:

>> Yes, that is how I had it set up, and it works, but as Allie pointed
>> out, putting the "Re:" under "Subject" is redundant... because TB! can
>> already distinguish a reply. So, based on his recommendations, I removed
>> the AND rule as an experiment, and the Filter worked as he said it
>> would. :o)

JA>  Hey, if it works, great.  But does it put *ALL* messages that you
JA>  send into your Reply folder?

        Yes it will. I see what Januk is referring to now. Nick, he's
correct! For the *outgoing* message filter to filter only messages that
are replies, you will have to add the additional "Re:" subject header
string. In this way, any messages that you post to the list which are
not replies will not end up in your reply messages folder.

        However, the *replied* messages filter will only manipulate
messages that have been replied to so you don't have to add the "Re"
subject string in that case in order to automatically copy across the
list messages to which you have replied.

        My apologies for creating any confusion. :-(

--
-=A.C. Martin=-       [ TB! v1.45 S/MIME | Win2k Pro ]
PGP Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendAlliePGPKey