Hello Curtis,

On  Sunday, July 23, 2000  at  19:20:32 GMT -0500 (which was 5:20 PM
where I live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:

JA>> The only thing I would add is to add a filter string 'Re:' in an AND
JA>> relationship to distinguish new messages from replies.

>         You don't need to do that for it to work. TB! knows which
> messages are replied to in the same way it knows that they should be
> flagged as replied.

   We're just talking about the Outgoing mail filter.  For the Replied
filter set, the rest is irrelevant and probably undesirable.

   Say I want all messages that I send *in reply to* TBUDL filtered to
TBReplied. I would want to distinguish *new* messages and replies. To
do this, we would need one extra string.  That way this message would
get filtered, but not a new query that I send to the list.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

 Using The Bat! 1.45 S/MIME