Thursday, July 27, 2000, 4:41:53 AM, you wrote:

TF>> What do you expect from people who also put ICQ into the list of
TF>> finalists for email programmes, and Agent (isn't that a newsreader?).

TP> IMO Agent blows TB! out of the water when it comes to mailing list
TP> manipulation.

[...]
TP> IOW, it's the newsreading features that make it so smashing a client
TP> for mailing lists.
[...]

I agree, Tom.  Agent is(was?) an absolutely wonderful mail list
program, and for the reasons you already noted.

Unfortunately, they're also on the "DEAD, do not resuscitate" list.

What a shame.

I hope TB! gets around to it someday...it'd be damn near perfect then.

--
Joe Finocchiaro
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>