t> One of the reasons winzip is everywhere is that their protection was
t> lousy and they spread it everywhere and from what I heard their
t> biggest problem isnt piracy, its the many orders with missing email
t> addresses....

t> Accident? no way... they had as first priority to spread their
t> software...

Hi All! In TB, protection is also almost nonexistent and I also think
that it is made on purpose this way. Firstly, there is no really
working protection invented to date and secondly, it takes extra time
to make really sophisticated protection. IMO it is wiser to
concentrate on the more important functions of the software than
self-protection... And, of course, it spreads faster. Many greetings
to all of you,

 Andrzej