Hi Jast,

>  I think I'm an exception here then ;-)

[your story snipped]

I still think you're the exception, :> but it's a good story. It's
encouraging to know you and tracer have no trouble introducing TB to
novice users. (Well, my wife likes TB, too, but I don't think that
counts since I'm doing all the management (filters, address book,
etc.) for we share the same computer.) I'll try it some day.

Ming-Li             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]