On Tue, 8 Aug 2000 06:45:37 -0500, Chuck Mattsen wrote:

CM> Curtis> The moderators need to step in here, I believe, and clear the
CM> Curtis> air. Is S/MIME signing of messages allowed or not? If it's
CM> Curtis> allowed then leave Jamie alone please. Simple. The above is
CM> Curtis> not an opinion but a request which may be unwarranted. So
CM> Curtis> what's the word moderators?

<teasing> We had better decide if quote prefixing like the above is
necessary bandwidth wastage. :-)) I mean, all we need is to just
indicate the quote. 8 extra characters per line?! Terrible. </teasing>

CM> I agree ... however, allowed or not, I find it ironic how much
CM> bandwidth has been used to discuss waste of bandwidth.

It's an investment. :-) Spending some time/bandwidth to settle disputes
that may affect all subscribers is always worth it IMO.

--
-=A.C. Martin=-    [TB! v1.46 Beta/3 «» Win2k Pro SP1]
PGP Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendAlliePGPKey