Hi Syafril,

On Wed, 9 Aug 2000 15:15:03 +0700GMT (09/08/2000, 16:15 +0800GMT),
Syafril Hermansyah wrote:

|>> It does work perfectly over here.

SH> Like this ?
SH> Thanks, will playing around with it :-)

Have fun. :-) In one of my reply templates, the macro is:

%Quotestyle="%SETPATTREGEXP='([a-zA-Z]*)@'%REGEXPMATCH='%OFromAddr'"%Quotes

This is the result of many people who helped me with this RegEx on
this list (or the beta list when this macro was new?). It will take
everything that is in front of the "@" in the email address and use
it as the Quotestyle.]

Example: [EMAIL PROTECTED] will have written you an email, and
regardless of what he has set up as "Real Name" (which is the company
name in our case), his original text will be quote-prefexied by:

Peter>

which I like.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.45
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.