Hello Thomas,

> In all the user manuals that came with my PC, one is entitled:
> A.G.P. S3 Trio 3D/2X Video Accelerator. Is that it?
>
> I also found a file called VGA.DRV in the c:\windows\system
> directory, but don't know how to find out more.

I'm afraid I can't help you much with this Thomas. You know, I am just
an ordinary TB!-user who love this wonderful piece of software, and by
lurking on TBUDL & TBBETA I "steal" new tips and tricks every day from
all the nice, helpful and knowledgeable people living here.

BTW, if Curtis is "stupid" enough to read this :), I should like to
take the opportunity to congratulate him as a moderator.

Jan-Arild

--
Pluto Neptune Uranus Saturn Jupiter Mars Earth Venus Mercury Sun
  .      o      o      o      O      .     .     .      .    /\